- Be a current full-time undergraduate student at IUPUI
- Be in good standing with the university
- Possess positive communication and teamwork skills
- Be creative and have personal initiative
- Be willing to interact with a diverse group of people
- Have a desire to assist students, families, faculty, and staff
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Attend all University College mentor education courses EACH semester of mentoring
Leadership scholarship application requirements
- Be approachable and available to meet the needs of first-year students through summer orientation and the academic year
- Assist first-year students to adjust and to transition into IUPUI
- Serve as an advocate for the interests, needs, and rights of first-year students
- Serve as a mentor and peer advisor to students for academic, cocurricular, leadership, and campus involvement
- Be a resource and referral agent for students, faculty, staff, and other members of the IUPUI community
- Complete various other duties and expectations as directed by the directors and student coordinators
OTEAM Applications are currently closed.
Please check back in fall 2023 to apply for OTEAM.
If you have any questions about OTEAM, please contact us at 317-278-9161 or OTEAM@iupui.edu.