We know that family members and guests are an important part of a student’s college experience, so we welcome any family members and guests who will be assisting in the student’s college career. Please dress comfortably, and be ready to be an active participant!
Preparing for Orientation
IUPUI Campus Center/Vermont Street Parking Garage
420 University Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
As a guest of our program, you will receive a welcome packet at check-in that contains the following:
- Writing and note-taking materials
- IUPUI family and guest calendar
- Program survey
- Information on services and resources available on campus for you and your student
Below is a checklist of steps to ensure your student is ready for orientation:
- Be admitted into the university
- Create IUPUI username and passphrase
- Reserve orientation date
- Schedule and complete placement test(s) if necessary
- Bring a form of identification to orientation to receive a student ID
Don't forget that students will be staying overnight in North Hall, but family members and guests must secure their own overnight accommodations.